Experienced Brewer Required
We currently have an opening for an experienced Brewer at Arbor. As a key member of a small team, you will be involved in every aspect of production and packaging.
Main responsibilities will include:-
- Production of wort from start to finish, following existing recipes and in-house processes
- Yeast handling and fermentation management
- Packaging on site into cask, keg & bottle
- CIP of brewhouse and fermentation vessels
- Assisting with dispatch of orders
- Representing the brewery at events throughout the country
This is a hands on role so applicants will need to be strong, healthy and physically fit. A minimum of two years’ experience in a commercial brewery is essential. Preference will be given to those with a recognised brewing qualification from IBD or equivalent. A driving license is essential.
To apply for this role, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Jon Comer.